Teeth Whitening Process
- Your dentist will keep track of the shade of your teeth to see which ones need whitening.
- After this, the dentist will brush and polish your teeth to remove any plaque.
- In the next step, your teeth will be coated with a bleach solution (hydrogen peroxide), which is used to whiten teeth for about 30 minutes.
- Your mouth will be thoroughly rinsed to get rid of any tooth whitening solution residue.
- After a procedure, your dentist will brush your teeth with fluoride varnish to maintain the freshness and whiteness of the teeth that you just attained